Donate Now!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

RAFFLE for a signed Max Talbot #25 jersey!

How would you like to own an authentic Penguins jersey autographed by Max Talbot? Now is your chance for only $5!! I will be raffling off the jersey May 22nd so buy your tickets while you still have the chance! All of the money for this raffle is going to my team for the 2010 Arthritis Walk.

The price of each ticket is $5 or you can save money and increase your chances by buying 5 tickets for $20. It’s a simple process just visit http://wpaarthritiswalk.kintera.org/MissRiverCity to purchase your raffle tickets. This will take you to my personal donation page for the Arthritis Walk. Your raffle ticket(s) will be filled out based on how much you donated. For example, if you donate $5 I will fill out 1 raffle ticket for you. If you donate $40 I will fill out 10 raffle tickets for you.

FOR TICKETS DONATE TO: http://wpaarthritiswalk.kintera.org/MissRiverCity

If you would prefer to give check or cash no problem! Just let me know.

***Remember all donations are tax deductible***

The jersey is 100% authentic. When it comes to size the tag says "52". Please refer to the pictures for more details. Remember all of this money will be going to my causes and helping me to complete my life missions! Even if you don’t win the jersey, you can feel good about truly helping others!

Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment